Saturday, July 4, 2015

Project 365 - Days 20 to 23

Day 20 (June 28, 2015): Shower time for the pups. This is Mine – the other one is Crafty, named after our Minecraft addicts.  Not sure if he’s enjoying his bathtime or not but he doesn’t have much of a choice.  Shutter speed is 1/160 sec and aperture is f/5.6.  I wanted to catch a picture of him shaking the water off his fur, but he doesn’t do that and I wasn’t about to wait around for him to go after me.



Day 21 (June 29, 2015): I wanted to take a picture of a butterfly, which I’ve seen roaming in our garden. But unfortunately, the only thing flying around when I was out was this fly.  Not as beautiful as a butterfly, actually not beautiful at all, but it behaved itself long enough for me to take some decent shots.  Shutter speed 1/80 sec and aperture f/5.6.


Day 22 (June 30, 2015): The swaying curtains caught my eye as I searched for a subject to capture.  I love how the light shone through the sheer fabric.



Day 23 (July 1, 2015):  The butterfly that I’ve seen in our garden made a visit again.  I quickly got my camera and tried to spot it, but it only gave me a quick glimpse before it flew off.  Obviously by this shot I wasn’t ready, didn’t have the right settings or composition.  Well there will be other times and I hope then I’ll be able to take a better shot.


0 comments:

Post a Comment