Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Project 365 - Day 39

Day 39 (July 17, 2015): We went to Binangonan on this day to see Jojo’s niece who was here on a short vacation.  She treated us to a movie and dinner – many thanks Tambo. I took pictures of the kids in front of the Minion-themed backdrops outside the theatre.  I had to leave the camera with the security personnel, since video-taking is prohibited.  Taking videos of the movie was far from my mind, but for security’s sake I complied.  A little warning, label your camera and bag.  I have not done so, and the security woman who handed me back my camera and bag reminded me.  She was about to give me a number for claiming the bag but I had already left.  She looked at me long and hard to make sure that I was the owner.


Anyway, no Minion pictures here, but a couple of action shots taken at a practice session some kids were having at the court in the morning.  (A little break from my Macro shots)



0 comments:

Post a Comment