Saturday, July 4, 2015

Project 365 - Days 18 and 19

Day 18 (June 26, 2015): early rains did not get me down. It was what I was looking for, strong rains to capture on camera. This first picture shows the rains as it poured on our garage pavement.  I took several of these shots at different shutter speeds, this one I thought was the better one at speed 1/320 sec and aperture f/7.1.  


the second of the effects of the rains on the leaves hanging from near the garage – since I didn’t want to get wet – you can see slightly the rains in the background. Same settings as with the first picture.


Day 19 (June 27, 2015): I took different pictures of different subjects this day, some outdoor shots and some indoors. Thought I’d post this one of my daughter’s dollhouse which she’s been busy with in the past few days.  She loves this dollhouse which her tita connie bought and shipped for her as a Christmas gift.  Some of the miniature toys are really cute, she’s added some toys from her other sets like the pets in the first picture. I’m happy that she’s still not yet old enough to stop playing with these toys.



0 comments:

Post a Comment