Saturday, June 20, 2015

Project 365 - Sto Domingo Church (Day 11)

Day 11 (June 19, 2015): Today I picked up the kids from school since Jojo went to Binangonan.  I brought the camera knowing that Sto Domingo church is such a visual treasure.  I’ve taken pictures of this church before and its beautiful stained-glass windows, which I did again (trying not to disturb the devotees in the church).

I tried to use a small enough aperture f/11 to compensate for the darkness

The difference between using the "Direct Sunlight" and the "Flourescent" settings on the White Balance option
Since it’s the second day of the novena to Our Lady of Perpetual Help, I took pictures of this image of our Lady, which is known to have answered many prayers.  In the left picture I used a White Balance of “Direct Sunlight” which I’ve noticed tend to come out yellowish when taken indoors.  In the second picture I used a White Balance of “Flourescent”, which gives it a different, more natural hue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment