Saturday, June 20, 2015

Project 365 - Days 9 to 10

Day 9 (June 17, 2015): I picked up the camera at least 3 times this day. The first to take pictures of the muffins I made the other day to post on my facebook page.  The original shot was a little dark with our dining area having low light, so I added some light using my Paintshop software.  The second to take a picture of Benjo’s math work, his notebook, scratchpaper and module. This for a writeup I still need to do on the kids’ schooling blog.  The third of the set of keys and Jojo’s watch that was just lying on the shelf. Nothing spectacular with these shots, just practicing.




Day 10 (June 18, 2015): Don’t be fooled by the subject of this day. I had to summon up enough courage to take these shots.  Yes I have a fear of our dogs and I know they know it. But I’m glad they were cooperative enough for me to take some shots (from the comfort of our open door for a ready escape).

A little dark from being against the light.

Our little azkal, Crafty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment