Monday, November 8, 2010

Not Again...

Okay, I folded... broke another promise, this time publicized here on this blog back in July.  I once again succumbed to the game, the temptation even greater with the new PSP that Ate Connie sent.  As I watch the kids holding this hand-held toy, I think that it will be my turn soon.  It's another "food" game that I played and am starting to get addicted to.  It's not that bad yet, so I can nip it at the bud.  Actually I just started playing it yesterday, but since then it's already taken up too much time.



Why food games, it used to be Hotdog Bush, then Spongebob's Patty Panic and now Yummy Yummy, where depending on the level, I serve up pizza, hotdog or tacos to my customers.  Am I a frustrated cook?  Or do I really want some sort of restaurant job?  I'm trying to see the logic in this, see if there is any subconscious meaning to this senseless pattern of addiction.  Or maybe it's just a way to try to escape reality.  I really don't know, but I do know that playing games isn't productive and does not serve as a good example to my kids.

0 comments:

Post a Comment