Monday, October 4, 2010

Food For Thought

I'm not sure if I'll be able to finish this blog in one sitting.  I'm writing under pressure.  In less than 10 minutes, I'm going to hear the doorbell buzz, buzz and buzz again notifying me of the arrival of my big bundle of joy, my 5 year and 10 month old girl.  She'll be bringing with her stories of her day in school, the new lessons, songs, sounds that she's learned, plus funny stories like "mabaho si so-and-so, umutot siya" ("So-and-so is smelly, he farted!"), along with a laugh that sends her in fits.

Now, I'm definitely not going to finish this blog, 'cause I'm totally off my topic.  Which was???  Okay, let me refresh my thoughts, try to relax and think that I have infinite time to write...

Happy Monday!  The sun is bright, promises of a very warm afternoon.  I got in my inbox this morning an email from Bo Sanchez' Soulfood Newsletter.  A very inspiring message about the importance of making our wishes (goals, dreams, etc.) clear.  Read the message and you'll understand what I mean.  Oh, here's my bundle of joy now...

Just want to share this link for the meantime.  My thoughts on it will follow...

0 comments:

Post a Comment