Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Colorful Touch To Our Sofas

I wrote about wanting a living room makeover a month ago, but have only done minimal work in making this "wish" a reality.  I've looked over several home design magazines and have pondered countless times on what I would love to do to make our space more lively and attractive.  I've added small touches, but haven't done the major makeover, such as to change the sofa covers.  I want to try to sew the covers, but I'm not sure if I have talent nor time to sew this project.  The next best thing was to add cushions to add color to the area.  When I went to Divisoria, I found these covers for P75 a pair...


I love how such a small addition has added color and life to our blah sofas.  Getting the inspiration from these covers, I think I will choose the color of the sofa from one of the colors on the covers, maybe the maroon or the yellow-orange, or something similar.  I'm setting a goal for myself... to either sew the covers myself or to have someone else sew them before my birthday on November 28, a birthday gift for ... moi... from moi!  Hopefully blogging on this will make this goal more concrete.  We'll see...

0 comments:

Post a Comment