Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday Blessings

It's only 9 o'clock.  I've been awake for 4 hours now.  The kids are already in school, Benjo going on his 3rd hour.  One load of laundry is in the machine after I prewashed.  Hard work that, especially the whites.  I catch a glimpse of myself on the computer screen just as Windows was loading.  Ahh, haven't even combed my hair!  I look around, still so much to do.  Pick up this, put this away.  Fold the clothes, wipe the dust.  Dishes are done though, at least for the first batch.  Upstairs bathroom cleaned.  Got a chance to snack and read my bible devotional earlier...

Well, this Monday's not half bad.  My cup is half full.  I hope at the end of this day, it may be spilling to the brim.  Counting my blessings, yes, and trying not to complain along the way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment