Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ube, Purple Delicious Jam

While we're on the topic of food... (this isn't supposed to be a food blog, but this is one topic that we can all relate to) let me tell you one of my favorite sweet desserts. The above picture says it all. Bought over a week before when we past through Tagaytay on our way back from Batangas. It's good for two weeks if refrigerated. I don't think this one will last two weeks!

We brought one container last week to our parents/kids day out and it was a big hit with the parents. It is definitely one of my favorites. You know, I was craving for ube when I was pregnant with Benjo. I didn't find any at that time as good as the Good Shepherd Sisters' Ube Jam. Maybe the good Sisters pray over their products that's why it tastes heavenly :) Every time we go to Tagaytay, it's a must to go by Good Shepherd Sisters and buy their Ube jam and sometimes get a halo-halo to beat the heat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment