Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Try At a Holistic Approach To My Eczema Woes

I shifted my eczema treatment from my trial all-natural VCO ointment back to a combination of Burow's solution and a Clobetasol Propionate cream that my recent doctor recommended and worked for me last time. The reason for this is the itchiness that wouldn't go away and the oozing in some areas of my feet. Very nasty to say the least. I've put on VCO to relieve some of the dryness. I've read up some more on eczemas and I realize that I may be in this for the long haul. I am going to try for a more holistic approach and try to work with my diet and find out what foods I should eat and which I should try to avoid. It will be very difficult, since I don't do a lot of cooking, except for "instants" and fried foods - the quick and easy stuff. And the foods that Jojo cooks, although tasty, are mostly fatty and does not provide all the nutrition that we need. But I have to change my eating habits, for my well-being and that of my family

0 comments:

Post a Comment