Friday, July 30, 2010

There Were No Mirrors...

My blog yesterday titled "True Beauty", reminded me of two songs, the first I'm still trying to figure out the title and lyrics, the other a short song I heard on NickJr when the kids were watching, was it about two years ago?

I found the NickJr song and it's called:

"There Were No Mirrors In My Nana's House"

There were no mirrors in my Nana’s house,
no mirrors in my Nana’s house.
And the beauty that I saw in everything
was in her eyes (like the rising of the sun).


The world outside was a magical place.
I only knew love.
I never knew hate,
and the beauty in everything
was in her eyes (like the rising of the sun).
…was in her eyes.


If we only had more Nana's in this world. Here is the video adaptation from NickJr on Youtube. I will continue searching for that other song in my mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment