Friday, July 23, 2010

On Blogging...

Another quiet time... oh, I can get used to this. Thank you Lord! The laundry is done (well, it is never done, but one load is!), the hand-washing is done and part of the house is clean (again, it will take a long time for me to clean the whole house). And now to relax and blog...

I do find this relaxing, though for some it may add to their stress. I have reflected many times on the reason for me to blog, even if no one reads it. I do find fulfillment in seeing my thoughts in a written format, instead of being hidden and jumbled up in the forrest that is my mind. "I exist, therefore, I blog!", is a quote I read just this past week. If no one reads your blog, is it worth writing? I've thought about this too. And like I've mentioned, one of my objectives for this blog is to release my thoughts, selfish though as it sounds. It helps me release any tension or any thoughts that I would not have the courage to verbalize. I am a quiet person, and I think it's because I like to keep my thoughts to myself rather than spit them out and make a mistake. Selfish again. But here in my blog, the words and my thoughts just spill out. Maybe it's because I don't think anyone is reading it. You know, I have to be honest, after writing I close this window in case anyone in my household reads what I'm writing. Half of me does not want others to know my deeper thoughts, but here it is out on the web for the whole world to read, if anyone would be interested.

0 comments:

Post a Comment