Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Another Blog... On Skin Care and Lists...

Wow, another blog! I'm on a roll. It's not that I don't have any other things to do. My goal this week of seeing an empty laundry basket will mostly stay on my list for next week. But my skin allergies/eczemas or whatever it is tells me to take a day off housework. Well, at least in part. I don't think I will ever take a complete day off housework unless we hire a household help. Since that's not happening soon, we have to manage with the laundry being full to the brim and the house half in shambles, while my fingers type away...

I'm thankful at least that I am able to type. Ouch! I spoke to soon, I was about to say without pain in my fingers until my right thumb which has a blister-like sore hit the key on the wrong spot.

I just came back from a trip to National Bookstore and Mercury Drugstore. Got most of the items on the list except for Benjo's maong pants, which of course, you won't find at either of the above stores and which I will look for in Divisoria or Blumentritt. Got a notebook for Benjo's Scouting. Also an ID plastic jacket and string to replace the old one he's using. The maong pants are also for his Scouting which will begin July 20, so I still have about a couple of week to buy this item. At Mercury, the items I bought included VCO (Virgin Coconut Oil). I want to try to heal my skin allergies the natural way, without all the medications that I went through before (only to have them reoccur). I read that this is a natural antiseptic, antibacterial treatment for the skin. So I will smother my sores with them later and try them on my face (it's used as a moisturizer too).

Jojo will be home soon with my special package... Joselyn :) She gets out of school at 11am and kuya gets out an hour later. So it's 2 trips for the kids now. I know it's only an hour, but there is no decent waiting area at the school. Something that we, parents/guardians, have to start demanding from this school. Well, here she is - my precious one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment