Thursday, February 18, 2010

Chocolate Cravings

No chocolates, no chocolates, no chocolates...! I almost had a chocolate-chip cookie, but let go just in time, remembering that it's included in my abstinence from anything chocolate. Oh and I'm only on the 2nd day of Lent. I did pretty well yesterday on my fasting and abstinence, but did wake up at 2am to snack. It seems like that I'm eating a lot of other things, including junk food. Maybe I should include all junk food on my list.

I can't seem to get myself out of the kitchen and food cabinets in search for something to munch on - raisins, apples, cornick, oatmeal raisins - but I'm surrounded with chocolate - cookies, ice cream and the bars! Okay, I have to get myself busy doing something else - more productive... away from the kitchen and the chocolates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment