Friday, July 25, 2008

You've Got Mail

I watched the first half of "You've Got Mail" yesterday. It's the first movie I've watched that is actually one of my choices since watching "The Terminal" back in January. I loved "Sleepless in Seattle". I watched it in the movie theatre 3 times I think and several times on home video. I don't know why I didn't get to see its so-called sequel - maybe because of some critique I read. But when we were at Video City the other day, the cover caught my eye and I had to pick it up. It's really good so far and if I don't fall asleep early tonight I might finish watching the second half. Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan remains two of my favorite actors and I love the way their chemistry. I love the idea of having a children's bookstore, which Meg Ryan's character (Kathleen) owns. It would be one of those dream jobs that given the resources I would like to own or at least be a part of.

0 comments:

Post a Comment