Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Fireworks - the aftermath

I only got to see some of the new year's eve fireworks. My son Benjo was enjoying the fireworks outside the house in Binangonan. Near midnight, our nearly three-year old Joselyn awoke and I picked her up excitedly for her to see the wonderful fountain that was lit in front of the house. I thought she was enjoying it until I realized that she was shaking and frightened from all the noise and chaos. So we spent the rest of the midnight celebration inside the house as I tried to calm her down. I would have wanted to take pictures of the fireworks but only got to take a picture of the aftermath.

1 comments:

rml said...

I heard that the Seattle Center fireworks display on NY's eve failed due to a computer glitch. They had to fire it manually.

Post a Comment