Sunday, January 13, 2008

Back-to-front blooper!

Went to church today with my blouse on backwards (hehe!). I noticed it (and maybe others did too) while I was following the kids from the candle room area. I felt foolish but I guess it wasn't that obvious or else mom or Jojo would have told me. Good thing it was one of those blouses that had the same print on the back as the front, except for a style difference. I quickly asked for the keys to the car so I could put it right-side on. Well, this is one of the consequences of waking up late to get ready for church (or for any place for that matter) and not having time to even look in the mirror.

2 comments:

rml said...

it's not a blooper, it is individual style. dare to be different, I say! happy new year!

Eileen said...

thanks rml! That makes me feel better. Happy new year to you too!

Post a Comment