Saturday, September 22, 2007

What Is It?????

Woke up this morning and found this unusual item on a plate on the dinner table. What had Jojo been eating? I first thought it was some piece of leftover bread. I came closer, smelt it... it smelled bad.

Some rotting bread????
Then I realized what it was...
We had just bought it the previous day...
These were just the seeds about 2 inches long...
He had already eaten the fruit...
It was Jojo's first time to eat it...
I said I don't think I would like to try...
The smell will drive people away...
He said it didn't smell that bad...
It actually tasted pretty good...

You want to try it????


1 comments:

longnoose said...

Hi Eileen, this will be an interesting blog. Can I request for photos of pinoy things in the future?

This is durian, I mean your photo not me.

Saw your homeschool blog, too. You've got your hands full!

Regards,
longnoose

Post a Comment